The Flame is a production collaboration between Maniago Knife Makers, or MKM, and custom knifemaker Michael Zieba. It's based off Zieba's popular MS3 Manhattan Special executive folding knife.
This slim, elegant design features a titanium frame lock construction with a tip-up titanium pocket clip and a marbled carbon fiber scale on the presentation side. The blade is made from premium Böhler M390 stainless steel which is known for its excellent edge holding and corrosion resistance characteristics. The 2.83" satin blade is deployed via the flipper tab and has ball bearings for a smooth, satisfying opening action.
- Blade Length: 7.18 cm
- Closed Length: 10.1 cm
- Overall Length: 17.6 cm
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Blade Material: Böhler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Marbled Carbon Fiber and Titanium Ti6AI4V, Sandblasted
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Back spacer: Stainless Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Pocket Clip: Titanium Ti6AI4V, Blue Anodized, Sandblasted, Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Michael Zieba
- Made in Italy
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.