This knife is a handcrafted 4.7" utility. A utility can be a good tool for small tasks and very precise cuts. This knife is handcrafted by very experienced craftsmen with decades of experience of hand-making knives. The blade is Bohler M390 steel featuring hand satin finish. The fine convex grind of the edge forms a nice arcuate shape and an extremely sharp performance. We also apply rosewood and buffalo horn, jointed with nickel silver for the handle. With the simple and classic design, the whole body applies a full tang structure to achieve the best balance and longest using durability.
- Blade Length:120mm
- Handle Length:122mm
- Overall Length:253mm
- Blade Thickness:2.2mm
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Handle Material: buffalo horn, rosewood and nickel silver
- Blade Edge: convex grind
- Surface Finish: hand satin finish
- Hardness: 60+/-1
- Origin: handcrafted in China
- Parallel Import: No
- Do not use the knife for any other purpose than cutting food.
- Use the knife to cut fruits, vegetables, fish and meats with no bones.
- Cut on blade-friendly surfaces such as wood, plastic or rubber.
- Please hand wash the knife with mild dish soap, rinse and towel thoroughly dry after use. Dishwasher use is NOT recommended.
- Store the knife properly in the knife block, in a sheath, or in the padded protective box.