Born from a partnership between WE Knife and Snecx Tan, the Vision R folding knife is a refreshing choice for an EDC knife. The design of the knife is universally ambidextrous thanks to the pocket clip being located on the back of the titanium handles. The thumb hole in the blade allows for easy one-hand opening of the reverse tanto blade and the knife locks up using the innovative Snecx Superlock mechanism. The unique design and the versatility of being able to wield the knife effortlessly in either hand make the Vision R a no-brainer for your next EDC.
- Blade Length: 8.9 cm
- Closed Length: 11.3 cm
- Overall Length: 20.1 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black 6Al4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Superlock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
This fantastic knife is R1200 cheaper than Blades and Triggers (I have the slip to prove it). bought on the spur of the moment...
Excellent workmanship and the more you play with it the better it gets. A worthwhile addition to my collection.