- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 11.7 cm
- Closed Length: 15 cm
- Overall Length: 26 cm
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stone wash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Pivot Assembly: Dual KVT Ball Bearings
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: Yes
Great service as always from TKG. Using the Lucha for almost every day for almost 1 year now. excellent quality blade, feels great when flipping, nice weight and very smooth action. She's a beauty!
Product as advertised, great knife.
Speedy delivery. Very happy.
Excellent quality and service. The 5150 is great, one of the 4950TR unfortunately had its pivot barrel snap, I have asked Martin to order replacement bearings and let me know when they arrive.
Prompt delivery. No hassle no fuss. Just good service. The lucha comes sharp out of the box. Almost no play. No tap. Its not ideal for flipping but thats not what it was made for. Its a rock solid jobber knife that happens to be a balisong.