- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 11.7 cm
- Closed Length: 15 cm
- Overall Length: 26 cm
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stone wash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Pivot Assembly: Dual KVT Ball Bearings
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: Yes
Prompt delivery. No hassle no fuss. Just good service. The lucha comes sharp out of the box. Almost no play. No tap. Its not ideal for flipping but thats not what it was made for. Its a rock solid jobber knife that happens to be a balisong.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.