The razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM-154 stainless steel means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified Wharncliffe, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. The blade's stonewashed finish looks good and hides use scratches. The Copper Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system, so whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work.
A secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocket clip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
All in all, if you love Leeks, you're going to want to add this one to your collection.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in The USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 7.6 cm
- Handle Length: 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 17.9 cm
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Stone wash
- Handle Material: Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Right Deep Carry
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: Yes