The handle is olive drab glass-filled nylon with a rubberized, super-grippy and textured overmold. Heavy jimping on the blade back adds additional grip. To bring this knife in at an adventure-ready weight, Kershaw adds an inset liner lock, which provides the blade-lockup security of a locking liner with less bulk and at a lighter weight.
The knife opens with a flipper tab and KVT ball-bearing opening system. There's no need for a mechanical assist; KVT makes it smooth and easy to open one-handed. A single-position, deep-carry pocket clip ensures the knife rides securely inside your pocket.
- Blade Length: 7.6 cm
- Closed Length: 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 17.8 cm
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: OD Green GFN with Rubber Overmold Inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Inset Liner
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: Yes