When Anso and Vox design a knife or even discuss a knife's design, the conversation always involves "lines." Always.
Well, the lines of this particular ACE line folder are quite different than what we normally see from this Danish design team, so we can only theorize that this time around they must have channelled inspiration from ancient aliens.
It is only fitting that they named this latest knife from GiantMouse "The Nazca," in homage to the famous Nazca Lines found in the desert of southern Peru. Were these giant geoglyphs created by extra-terrestrial visitors or for extra-terrestrial visitors? The world may never know.
- Blade Length: 8 cm
- Handle Length: 11 cm
- Overall Length: 19 cm
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Blade Style: Modified Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Liner Material: Hardened AISI 420 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Cross-Bar Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Wire (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.49 oz. (127.4 g)
- Designers: Jens Anso & Jesper Voxnaes
- Brass Backspacer
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No