The Flagrant ® – The lads at HAVOC International are obsessed with creating superior products for military and law enforcement warriors. Their latest collaboration with Flagrant Beard relies upon their decades of real world martial arts, military and law enforcement tactical experience to focus on their life-long passion for all things sharp and pointy. The Flagrant Beard HAVOC® stems from an essential necessity of law enforcement and military personnel – rapid access to a defensive blade in a close quarters or weapon retention situation. The challenges with duty gear knives are many; there can be difficulties with the sheath / mounting system, knife handles can be awkward and professionally unsightly, they can require the user to rely on an unnatural grip and inefficient biomechanics for striking, or the blades can simply be impractical for a close quarters battle.
The Flagrant ® addresses these issues and more.
- The unique sheath allows for mounting at a variety of angles and positioning on a duty belt, between the inner belt and outer belt, behind magazine or cuff pouches, or on MOLLE. It can also work as a neck knife.
- The Flagrant Beard HAVOC® is fabricated from a solid 6.3 mm bar stock, ergonomically designed and fitted for positive grip and blade positioning.
- The double ground 6.03 cm inch blade is designed for maximum tip strength and penetration.
- The ring design allows for quick access, orientation, and drawing of the knife.
- The draw stroke of the knife for the Pikal (ice pick) grip is smooth and natural, relying on gross motor skills and efficient biomechanics in order to bring the knife into the fight rapidly and securely.
- Overall Length: 16.82 cm
- Blade Length: 6.03 cm
- Cutting Edge: 5.39 cm
- Blade Thickness: 6 mm
- Blade Shape: Tanto w/ false edge
- Blade Steel: 1095HC RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Black River Wash
- Handle Style: Skelentonized and recessed (3.1 mm thickness in center)
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath material: Black Kydex
- Sheath Clip: Loop with Pull the Dot Snaps
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: No