Flavio dreams up the big ideas in his shop in Presidente Prudente, Brazil. The Deadbolt is quite possibly the most impactful. Topping charts on both strength and usability, it's strong enough to withstand any daily job and so simple it's practically built with a user manual. The Linchpin shows it off with a 3.7" stainless steel modified sheepsfoot blade with a satin finish. The prominent flipper deploys the blade from between the ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon handle. The smooth, fast action is thanks to the IKBS ball-bearing pivot system.
Watch it laugh in the face of the toughest daily to-do.
How the Deadbolt Lock Works
Steel bolts interlock with the blade when it's deployed to yield incredible strength. A prominent button sits at the pivot point for simple, intuitive disengagement without fingers crossing the path of the blade.
- Blade Length: 9.4 cm
- Closed Length: 13.3 cm
- Overall Length: 22.5 cm
- Blade Material: 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.84 mm
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Deadbolt
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Made in Taiwan
- Parallel Import: Yes