Based in Ft. Lewis, WA, 1SFG(A)'s theater of operations is Asia and the Pacific, so the name Pacific has been chosen to honor the home and work place of these fine soldiers.
Featuring a black PVD 6" clip point blade and a handle of durable, textured, black canvas Micarta, the Pacific is available with or without a double row of serrations on both sides of the blade to cut aggressively through fibrous material. A glass breaker at the back of the handle is convenient and effective in an emergency.
- Blade Length: 15.24 cm
- Handle Length: 13.97 cm
- Overall Length: 29.21 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 5.5 mm
- Blade Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: KG GunKote Nano
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Sheath Material: Spec-Ops Nylon Sheath
- Designers: William W. Harsey and Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: No