Like your pocket knives on the different-but-in-a-good-way side? Then we believe you're going to like the Believer. The intrigue of this slim pocket knife starts with the blade shape. The clip point shape has been modified to include a large, angular top swedge that not only enhances the look of the blade, but thins it, making the Believer an excellent cutter. The slimmed blade slices through whatever you're cutting with ease. The Believer's handle is slim, too, so it's a comfortable EDC. A custom pivot with an upraised triangular design and custom over-travel stop add sophisticated touches to the Believer.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 8.3 cm
- Closed Length: 10.7 cm
- Overall Length: 18.6 cm
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Gray PVD
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: Yes