Based on Dimitry's popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456 features the 3D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that defined the original design. The high-quality CPM-20CV blade steel is wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade's premium quality is matched only by its good looks—with an appealing two-tone finish that's stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds. The 0456 opens with ZT's KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lock bar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
- Blade Length: 8.3 cm
- Closed Length: 11.4cm
- Overall Length: 19.6 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: Yes
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with CTS-204P steel blades. Current production uses CPM-20CV. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made.