The Zero Tolerance 0055 is a brilliant collaboration that draws inspiration from the Airborne folder by Gus T. Cecchini of GTC Knives. This flipper knife features Gus' SLT hidden flipper tab, making it so the flipper is concealed when the knife is closed to keep the aerodynamic lines of the 0055 intact. To deploy the blade, pull back on the SLT to reveal the hidden tab, and use the flipper to activate ZT's smooth KVT ball-bearing fueled action.
The ZT 0055's precision machined titanium handle is fitted with a bright sky blue anodized backspacer, durable frame lock, and hardened steel lockbar insert. Its reverse tanto blade is made from CPM-S35VN with a compound grind and stonewashed finish. Comes complete with a reversible tip-up pocket clip.Features:
- CPM-S35VN steel offers enhanced toughness and wear resistance.
- ZT's KVT ball-bearing pivot system provides superb flipping action.
- SLT (spring-loaded tab) keeps the flipper tab concealed when closed.
- Blade Length: 9.5 cm
- Closed Length: 12.7 cm
- Overall Length: 22.2 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.96 mm
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bead Blasted Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Designer: Gustavo T. Cecchini
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: Yes