The Black Void Opus is a sleek folder designed by Justin Lundquist that opens with a front flipper tab, and its clean design makes it great for dressier occasions. This unique knife has an asymmetric flat grind, and a single bevel edge.
- Blade Length: 7.2 cm
- Closed Length: 10.2 cm
- Overall Length: 17.4 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Chisel
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black 6Al4V Titanium with Twill Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Nested Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
This knife came razor sharp out of the box and has held its edge brilliantly after a couple of months of light use. It does NOT have the rather controversial chisel grind of the original version. The build quality and materials are top notch. The only downside is s somewhat stiff pocket clip. The front flipper was a bit tricky at first but once you get used to it, it is really quite fun to fidget with.
Really nice little gentleman’s folder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.