The Odino is a premium-level folding knife designed by talented Danish designer Jesper Voxnaes. It sports a frame lock mechanism with ball bearings at the pivot and it is made out of technologically advanced materials (the frame is full titanium and the scales are available in carbon fiber, titanium or G10). The unique style of Jesper Voxnaes' design, influenced both by Scandinavian design and American knifemaking, features "typically Viper" fine details and excellent finishes that are combined into a stunning and absolutely original knife.
- Blade Length: 7.30 cm
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690Co Stainless Steel, 57-59HRC
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Overall Length: 18.41 cm
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Face Scale with Titanium Frame Lock
- Bohler N690Co stainless steel blade - vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treated.
- Ti6Al4V titanium frame lock and spacer.
- Tempered stainless steel pocketclip.
- Thrust bearings.
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.