Rubberized Hypalon Fabric + MilSpec Velcro + Minimalist Design = A Very Convenient Notebook Wallet!
We have actually been goofing around with the idea of a notebook/wallet combo for over a year. We just could never get it quite right when trying to fabricate one out of fire hose and leather. So I went another direction with this product.
Hypalon is a synthetic material developed by DuPont that is completely waterproof and "Edge Stable" so you can stitch pretty much right up the edge and it won't unravel. So that makes this wallet extremely minimal while still being waterproof! What else would you want in a notebook wallet?
Made in the USA in small batches of 90-100 at a time. Although this material isn't technically "Recycled" the design is so strong that I hope you'll look beyond that fact and test this product for yourself!
- 18 oz Hypalon Rubber Material
- Waterproof and sweat proof
- Fits a 5.5" by 3.5" side folding notebook ( Not included )
- Fits 4-6 credit cards
- 2” by 3” Velcro for adding your own patch
- Fits folded bills under back flap
- Slim and durable design for a great minimalist wallet/notebook
- Sewn in the USA in small batches
- Parallel Import: No