The third generation Bravo has been further improved and optimized by designer Dietmar Pohl . The main changes include the new handle shell structure and the CTS-BD1 steel of American steelmaker Carpenter.
A knotted ParaCord Lanyard with decorative metal Skull also facilitates the pulling from the holster or pocket
The main features
• Reversible pocket clip
• Easy field maintenance options through large handle screws
• Suitable for outdoor and survival use.
• With consecutive serial number for quality control.
• Included accessories: ParaCord Lanyard with Metal Skull, 3DRubber patch.
- Satin Finish Blade
- 4 mm thick handle scale of fiberglass reinforced Zytel®
- 1.5 mm inch thick stainless steel liners
- Total length 19.5 cm
- Blade length 8.3 cm
- Blade thickness 3.5 mm
- Weight 120 g
- Parallel Import: NO