Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". New enhancements include a new slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together a new out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spear headed personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 7.7 cm
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Length Open: 19.4 cm
- Length Closed: 11.63 cm
- Blade Steel: Elmax, M390, XHP or 204P
- Stonewash double edged blade
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Color: Black
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: No
NOTE: THE BLADE STEEL MAY VARY BETWEEN BOHLER ELMAX, M390,XHP OR 204P. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN LET YOU KNOW WHICH STEEL YOUR NEW MICROTECH WILL BE SHIPPING WITH.