Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Tumbler is a strikingly handsome EDC. The blade is high-performance D2 for a long-lasting edge and—with its high chromium content—improved corrosion resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn't just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it's incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A custom pivot and backspacer complete the look of this must-have pocket knife.
- Blade Length: 8.3 cm
- Closed Length: 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 18.7 cm
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stone wash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.