The K1005T1 Warrior is a slim EDC flipper knife from Kansept Knives designed by Kim Ning. This model sports a two-tone satin and stonewashed drop point blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel. Its titanium frame lock handle is outfitted with a patterned carbon fiber inlay and a titanium bead-blasted backs pacer. The opening action is smooth with integrated thumb studs and ceramic ball bearings in the picot assembly. A secure titanium pocket clip and ultra-thin profile allow for a comfortable daily carry.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered black titanium handles with shred carbon fibre for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Blade Length: 8.78 cm
- Closed Length: 11.76 cm
- Overall Length: 20.37 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.8 mm
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Titanium and Shred Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.