The K1003A1 Sprite is a smooth flipper knife with an ergonomic build for everyday carry. This model sports a clip point blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel in a stonewashed finish. Its titanium frame lock handle is outfitted with a Carbon Fibre inlay. A secure titanium pocket clip and ultra thin profile allows comfortable daily carry.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles with Carbon Fibre inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Blade Length: 9.09 cm
- Overall Length: 20.6 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Thickness: 4 mm
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium with CF Inlay
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No