The Reverie is a good example of how I like to mix classic and modern. The lines of the Reverie are somewhat classic. However, there are more modern additions like my symmetrical out the front flipper tab, my 5 slot pattern and the materials. This is also the first time I used a hidden lanyard pin. Both of these design elements are pretty awesome. The hidden stop pin allows those who like lanyards to use them and those who don't like them, don't have to see a big lanyard hole going through the knife. I am really happy with the way all the elements came together for this design. I think it looks good and feels great in hand.
- Ergonomic shred carbon fibre handle with titanium bolster for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Easily operated front flipper with a ball bearing pivot.
- Stonewashed, clip point blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel.
- Overall Length: 17.7 cm
- Blade Length: 7.4 cm
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade: Black Stone Washed
- Handle Material: Shred Carbon Fibre + Titanium Bolster
- Frame lock
- Designer: Justin Lundquist
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.