This model of the Kansept Knives Mujir features a orange peel textured titanium handle with rose patterned carbon fiber bolsters. The S35VN blade has a stonewash finish.
Dirk Pinkerton succeeds with this design of the new Mujir popcket knife in Kansept's new 2021 lineup. The tempting trailing point blade is epic and pairs well with the handle pattern. The titanium handle has perfectly curved contouring to fit any hand and creates a smooth hold while cutting or slicing. The front flipper has jimping that transitions to the spine of the blade for an even better grip on the Mujir. The frame lock is crisp and reassuring. To top off the design, a milled titanium, tip-up pocket clip.Features:
- Titanium handle with carbon fiber bolsters creating a unique look and lightweight feel.
- Trailing point, stonewash blade made of CPM-S35VN stainless steel resists wearing.
- Front flipper opener and deep carry pocket clip make this knife a go to for EDC.
- Blade Length: 8.57 cm
- Overall Length: 19.05 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Orange Peel Titanium with CF bolster
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pocket Clip: Right-Side Tip-Up Carry
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Designer: Dirk Pinkerton
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No