The Kansept K2001A2 Kryo is built with a stonewashed drop point blade and an impressive blue anodized finished handle.The under 3'' S35VN blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The Ball Bearing system provides smooth opening and a titanium frame lock firmly secures the blade in the open position.
- Under 3'' CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles in blue anodized finish for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Blade Length: 7.36 cm
- Overall Length: 16.86 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Titanium blue anodized
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No