Kryo T1001 is a budget-friendly product line just released by Kansept. The Kansept T1001A1 is built with a stonewashed D2 drop point blade and brown micarta handle. The D2 blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The Ball Bearing system provides a smooth opening and the liner lock firmly secures the blade in the open position.
- D2 blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Popular brown micarta handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Blade Length: 9.09 cm
- Overall Length: 20.52 cm
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.8 mm
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Brown Micarta
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No