Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 20 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to kansept, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with kansept unwavering dedication to quality.
The Hellx is a Tactical knife with atonement and elegance. It is build with a stonewashed D2 blade and a two-tone handle with dark blue G10 and anodized gray stainless steel inlays. It's a hard user with a ergonomic grip and size that makes it your perfect Tactical choice.
- Dependable stonewashed drop point D2 blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic two-tone dark blue G10 and anodized gray stainless steel handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Overall Length: 22.5 cm
- Blade Length: 9.2 cm
- Blade Thickness: 3.5mm
- Blade Material: D2
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Gray Coating
- Handle Material: Blue G10 and Anodized Gray Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Designer: Mikkel Willumsen
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No