Some of the most beautiful things in this world are cherry trees in blossom. In Japan, they have a word for this: Hazakura. The Hazakura from Kansept Knives is well deserving of such a name. It has an elegant and organic design with Japanese inspiration. The blade opens smoothly and gracefully each time the flipper is engaged. The handle sits comfortably in the hand and is light in the pocket.
- 154CM blade steel with a stonewash finish.
- Front flipper opener riding on a smooth washer pivot system.
- Twill carbon fiber handle.
- Liner lock made of stainless steel.
- Lanyard hole and tip-up pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 8.89 cm
- Overall Length: 20.6 cm
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Twil Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Washer
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.