The K2003A3 Gremlin is a smooth flipper knife with an ergonomic build for everyday carry. This model is a scale down version of Sprite. It features a black anodized titanium handle with carbon fiber inlays and a clip point blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel in a satin finish. A secure titanium pocket clip and ultra-thin profile allow comfortable daily carry. The Gremlin provides a comfortable, ergonomic design that is the perfect size for EDC use.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Blade Length: 7.39 cm
- Overall Length: 17.39 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Thickness: 2.7 mm
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No