The Convict is a handy folding knife designed by Kansept in collaboration with Chris Conway of Sheepdog Knives. It is perfect for getting the job done without being intrusive in your pocket or your hand. The blade features a straight-edged sheepsfoot design that provides a lot of slicing and chopping power. The blade is deployed manually with a decorative thumb ridge and slides up smoothly thanks to ball bearings in the pivot construction. The titanium handles are smooth and ergonomic and their reduced profile means you'll barely notice you are carrying it at all. With a couple of embellishments such as an anodized pivot and anodized barrel spacers, it makes a great-looking EDC piece you'd love to own.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel in stonewashed finish provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth manual opening
- 3D milled titanium pocket clip
- Blade Length: 8.3 cm
- Overall Length: 18.99 cm
- Closed Length: 10.74 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.3 mm
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Gray Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Right-Side Tip-Up Carry
- Designer: Chris Conway
- Weight: 4.0 oz.Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.