The Kansept Accipiter is an elegant knife that maximizes functionality. With quick and glassy action, this knife deploys and locks effortlessly with a jimped front flipper and a frame lock. The smooth open and drop-shut close make the knife addictively fidgety. The blade material and handle are both produced with high quality materials and efficiency in hopes of being your new go-to pocket knife!
- Stonewashed blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel.
- Jimped, front flipper opener with ceramic ball bearings.
- 6AL4V titanium handle with a timascus
- Frame lock construction and a titanium pocket clip for tip-up carrying.
- Blade Length: 8.89 cm
- Overall Length: 20.95 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium with Timascus inlay
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.