Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is an old-school pub in a former 1950's candy store named Iona. It is the kind of bar you go to for camaraderie, great music - often live, and outstanding service. No frills, or fancy bells and whistles, but everything you need in a great bar, with a fun and welcoming ambiance.
The same goes for our Iona folder, where we focused on the essentials - the steel and the feel. We wanted to make a folder in great quality, awesome steel and at a good price, so we went to Italy and talked to our manufacturer. The Iona has a comfortable FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon) handle sporting the Anso-Texture for a great feel, and M390 steel - one of the best steels available in our humble opinion! Light but strong, with a nested liner-lock and a solid stainless wire clip, the Iona is the perfect EDC folder to drop in the pocket, bag, truck or wherever you might need a dependable knife with good cutting power and great action.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Tumbled finish.
- Handle: Olive Drab Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN).
- Clip: Wire - Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bronze washers.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 7.3 cm - measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 2.85mm
- Handle Length: 10.1 cm
- Overall Length: 17.7 cm
- Weight: 70.87g
- Parallel Import: No
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy