Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn is an old-school pub in a former 1950's candy store named Iona. It is the kind of bar you go to for camaraderie, great music - often live, and outstanding service. No frills, or fancy bells and whistles, but everything you need in a great bar, with a fun and welcoming ambiance. In fact, we enjoy the Iona so much, it was the venue for our last two 12 Blades Brooklyn events.
This new Iona has an aluminum handle, anodized in a beautiful deep blue, and M390 steel - one of the best steels available in our humble opinion! Light but strong, with a nested liner-lock and a solid stainless wire clip, the Iona is the perfect EDC folder to drop in the pocket, bag, truck or wherever you might need a dependable knife with good cutting power and great action.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Aluminum anodized deep blue.
- Clip: Wire - Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bronze washers.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 7.3 cm - measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 2.85 cm
- Handle Length: 10.1 cm
- Overall Length: 17.7 cm
- Weight: 85g
- Parallel Import: No
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy