The ACE Biblio builds on a well known design from our GiantMouse line, namely the GM1. The Titanium scales and blade on this model have been PVD coated and then stonewashed.
This is a stout little cutter with great capabilities. An all around EDC folder that looks good and performs even better, no matter if you are out in the woods or in the city. A knife for both “Dives and Dance Halls” so to speak.
When using the Biblio you’ll notice how well it performs. Again, the ergonomics are spot on, but also the nicely thin ground blade makes this a real slicer. By choosing the flat saber grind on this knife, we got a strong blade with a fine cutting edge that you’ll enjoy using. To get you an even better blade we went with Böhler M390 steel on this one.
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. PVD Stonewashed Finish.
- Handle: G5 Titanium - PVD Stonewashed Finish.
- Clip: Wire - Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened - Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 7.3 cm - measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Handle Length: 10.1 cm
- Overall Length: 17.4 cm
- Weight: 150g
- Parallel Import: No
Manufactured to exacting quality standards in Maniago, Italy