The name Kova springs from Finnish origin, meaning “tough, hard, or demanding a lot of effort to endure.” Designed by veteran knife designer, Ken Steigerwalt, the front lock folding knife’s strength and durability aren’t just in the name, it’s how it rises to face everyday tasks and challenges.
- Blade Length: 8.8 cm
- Handle Length: 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 20.3 cm
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.20 mm
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Front Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Ken Steigerwalt
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.