Big maintenance power in a pocket-sized package. You don’t get the luxury of deciding where or when your knife needs cleaning or maintenance. This 6 Bit Driver Set is a pocket-sized productivity saver with internal storage for bits and a handle crafted for maximum torque.
Designer Joe Wu of Mountain View, California designed the 6 Bit Driver Set as a part of his maintenance collection. With a strong, surprisingly ergonomic shape for such a compact design, the handle features an anodized finish for scratch resistance. It houses six bits and comes with T6, T8, T9, T10, and T15. The strong magnet inside the driver tip securely holds the bits while in use.
The 6 Bit Driver Set makes sure you never find yourself without a quick fix.
- Compact Utility: Driver easily fits in your hand allowing more control for precision work
- Easy and Secure: Magnet in driver tip secures driver bit
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Durable Finish: Type III anodizing is scratch resistant
- Holds up to 6 bits - ships with T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15
- Overall Length: 7 cm
- Handle Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 87.88 g
- Designer: Joe Wu
- Made in China
- Parallel Import: Yes
Pros: 1. Get a lot of torque everywhere. 2. Very good looking. 3. Easy to carry around. 4. The magnet case is tight when you are carrying it. 5. It comes with good Wiha bits and you may also put your own generic 1/4 bits in.
Cons: 1. Need to remember to place it upright on the desk or it will roll away (and then fall on the ground and dent). 2. The driver tip is also aluminium, so it's not advised to use bits that won't fit perfectly or flat Leatherman bits with it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.