Introducing an OTF like none-other. The Infidel® is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio® style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands.
Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play.
Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator’s fantasy come true.
- BK1® Blade Coating: BK1 coating is a matte black coating that provides excellent corrosion protection, which exceeds the ASTM-117 spec for saltwater while possessing higher scratch resistance.
- D2 Steel: An air-hardened tool steel, which offers good corrosion resistance and excellent mileage in wear resistance. A good choice for hard use applications.
- Blade Length: 10.03 cm
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Clip: Tip-Down, Black Anodized, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 22.7 cm
- Closed Length: 12.19 cm
- Sheath Material: Nylon
- Made in the USA
- Parallel Import: No